SPLASH is the ACM SIGPLAN conference on Systems, Programming, Languages, and Applications: Software for Humanity. SPLASH embraces all aspects of software construction and delivery—at the intersection of programming languages and software engineering. SPLASH includes the following co-located conferences: OOPSLA, Onward!, GPCE, SLE, and DLS; as well as a large array of workshops and events. Due to co-hosting of ECOOP and SAS, we anticipate even broader audiences. Supporting SPLASH is an opportunity to put your corporate name in front of our community – a superb investment for your organization.
Most of our sponsorship funds are to make the conference inclusive and welcoming to the community in the broadest possible sense of the world. From early students, to under-represented minorities and to people from all origins, everyone is encouraged to join and benefit from SPLASH. We also help ensure open-access publishing for the research papers presented at the conference. We believe that this commitment will pay dividends for our students, our sponsors, and the public for years to come. If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, we’d love to hear from you: get in touch with our sponsorship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We welcome suggestions and look forward to helping you make the most of your investment in SPLASH, whether you participate physically or virtually.
|Level and Donation
In addition to the standard sponsorship levels above, the following special-event add-ons are available:
- Student Research Competition Sponsor (USD 10,000)
- Reception Sponsor (USD 10,000)
- PLMW Mentoring Gold: $2,500
- Logo on the PLMW 2022 web site.
- A table in the PLMW workshop area (Tuesday, Wednesday).
- PLMW Mentoring Platinum: $5,000
- All of the benefits of PLMW Gold Mentoring.
- An opportunity to interact with students at the SPLASH mentoring sessions on both Tuesday and Wednesday.
SPLASH values innovation, collaboration, and diversity. For many software researchers, academics, students, educators, and practitioners, SPLASH is the most important conference of the year. It is a place to:
- improve skills and productivity, independent of any particular product or vendor;
- gain a global perspective connecting with world experts; and
- discover and explore new trends and innovations in leading edge research and practice.
Becoming a SPLASH corporate supporter demonstrates your leadership and commitment to the community. It is an opportunity to:
- carry your message to community leaders;
- associate your brand with world-class research and development;
- position your company as a leader in the field; and
- prepare for the future.
Your corporate name and logo will be on display to the entire community throughout the conference.
Thank you for your time! Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to helping you make the most of your investment in SPLASH.