Registered user since Fri 26 Jan 2018
I am a postdoctoral researcher at Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS) in Saarbrücken, working on verification of concurrent software with Derek Dreyer.
Until September 2020 I was a Marie Curie Fellow at Imperial College London, working on verification of concurrent software with Prof. P. Gardner.
From 2015 to 2017 I was a PostDoc in the Concurrency Theory Group at the University of Kaiserslautern, working with Prof. Roland Meyer.
In 2015 I received a PhD (DPhil) in Computer Science from the University of Oxford. My supervisor was Prof. C.-H. Luke Ong. My dissertation won the 2016 CPHC/BCS Distinguished Dissertation award.
- Committee Member in Artifact Evaluation Committee within the OOPSLA Artifacts-track
- Proving Hypersafety Compositionally
- Committee Member in External Review / Artifact Evaluation Committee within the OOPSLA-track
- Mentor in Mentors within the PLMW-track
- A Bunch of Sessions: A Propositions-as-Sessions Interpretation of Bunched Implications in Channel-Based Concurrency
Static Analysis Symposium
View general profile