Registered user since Tue 16 Feb 2016
Jun Kato is a Human-Computer Interaction researcher at National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan. He has focused on improving Programming Experience (PX) by creating toolkits and integrated development environments. He has worked for Microsoft and Adobe Research and received a Ph.D. from The University of Tokyo under the supervision of Prof. Takeo Igarashi in 2014.
- Session Chair of Talks II (part of Live Programming)
- Education-aware Interactive Machine Teaching: Training Autonomous Game Agents
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee within the Live Programming-track
- Session Chair of Keynote, Talks I, and Introductions (part of Live Programming)
- Session Chair of Talks III (part of Live Programming)
View general profile